Resources and lesson plans for a unit on Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Bill Martin, Jr.
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? is a classic classroom favorite, lending itself to many opportunities for learning. Children can learn about colors, create class spin-off books, illustrate their own version of the book and so much more, from graphing favorite characters and colors to sorting and sequencing.
Brown Bear Pudding Style!
After reading the story “Brown Bear, Brown Bear”, children will paint a bear with chocolate pudding! Grade Levels: Preschool, K
Brown Bear Animals
Students make the animals from Brown Bear, Brown Bear to make a classroom display, bulletin board, and/or big book display, etc. Grade Level(s): Preschool-1
Brown Bear Brown Bear Teaching Ideas
Lesson plan ideas for pocket charts, sequencing, classroom books, patterns, graphing, sorting, and so much more.
Brown Bear Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Eric Carle’s bulletin board features submitted ideas for this book.
Brown Bear, Brown Bear Printables
Printable Felt Board, Story Board or Puppet templates.
Five Day Book Unit for Brown Bear Brown Bear
Five days of activities to use along with Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? Several activities incorporate colors.
Literature Extension Activities
A collection of activities submitted by teachers at Teachers.net
Brown Bear Activity Guide
Full color PDF featuring classroom ideas, a printable brown bear dot-to-dot, maze, and matching sheets.
Brown Bear Printables
This site has TONS of printables for a Brown Bear, Brown Bear theme.
Brown Bear Straw Decorations
Cupcake Toppers for Brown Bear
Color Word Charts to Hang in Your Classroom for Brown Bear
Reference Mats with Brown Bear
Brown Bear M&M Sorting
Desk Tags For Brown Bear Theme
Roll and Color Dice Game for Brown Bear
Symmetry Brown Bear Necklace or Bracelet
Bear Tangram Number Assessment for Brown Bear
Trace and Color Pages for Brown Bear Characters
Color Word Flip Book for Brown Bear
Puppet Story Retelling Puppets
Brown Bear Stationery
Play dough Mats for Brown Bear-Color Words
Brown Bear Emergent Reader
Color Word Clothespin Clip Cards
Letter b Brown Bear Printing Practice
Brown Bear Color Word Letter Tiles
Brown Bear Story Telling Pieces
Read the Room Activity for Brown Bear
Brown Bear Paper Punch Project
Brown Bear Sign Language Reader
Word Search Puzzles for Brown Bear, Brown Bear
Sight Word Clank Can for Brown Bear
Brown Bear Paper Plate Mask
Necklaces for the Brown Bear Characters
Bear Paper Plate Project
Directional Art Activities for all of the Brown Bear Characters
Rainbow Shape Bear
Cut and Paste for Brown Bear
Brown Bear Concentration Game
Play dough Mats for Brown Bear
Brown Bear Lacing Cards
Roll and Color Dice Game for Brown Bear
Brown Bear Shadow Matching Activity
Brown Bear Eye Spy Bottle
Brown Bear Bulletin Board Idea
Brown Bear Felt Board Idea
Brown Bear Guessing Game
Brown Bear Calendar Numbers
Brown Bear Bingo Game
Brown Bear Clank Can
Story Stick for Brown Bear
Coloring/Bingo Marker Pages for Brown Bear
Magnet Page for Brown Bear
Instant Downloads @ A to Z’s Shop
- Bears: A Thematic Cross-Curricular UnitBears: A Thematic Cross-Curricular UnitRevised 2nd Edition with nearly 100 additional pages (121 pages total)Download now, view and print!Contents:Ideas for using teddy bears for the first week of schoolBear books (list)Who's That Bear quiz/worksheetPoem: 5 Little Bears Poem: Bear's...
- Teddy Bear Pack: "Beary" Valuable Resources for Your ClassroomFeaturing:19 ready-to-use, reproducible blacklines Literature links Suggested reading lists 3 blackline student books: My Bear Book, Brown Bear, and What A Bear! Writing activities: including fill-in-the-blank sheets for student-created books Math activity sheets: one-to-one correspondence & money And more!...
- Baby Bear's Toothache (Individual KINDERREADERS Title) - NEW EDITIONGreat for Valentines Day theme, Healthy Teeth theme, or Bear theme! KinderReaders offers downloadable reproducible guided reading books that are leveled so that each book is offered on four different levels, plus a wordless version. Included are printable sequencing...
- Bears Theme: Purposeful activities for Math Writing and Reading for KindergartenDownload Now, Print, and Use!Baby Bear Pattern CardsPapa Bear Pattern CardsMama Bear Pattern CardsTeddy Bear Sequence by Size Activity How Many Bears BookI See Bears Fill in the Blank BookI See Bears Number Words BookI See Bears Number BookGummy...
- The Apple (Individual KinderReaders Title) - NEW EDITIONFrom the September Kinderreaders 4-Pack This humorous story takes us along as a bear and a monkey try to get an apple. The bear meets with success, but the monkey is not as lucky. KinderReaders offers downloadable reproducible guided reading...
- The Little Indian (Individual KinderReaders Title) - NEW EDITIONLet's go on a bear hunt! The little indian goes out looking for a bear, but wait until you see what happens when he actually finds one. KinderReaders offers downloadable reproducible guided reading books that are leveled so that...
- Bears Theme File Folder Games 5-PackIncludes 5 Basic Skill Black and White File Folder Games with a Cute Teddy Bear Theme:Bear Freckles (Counting)Bear ColorsBear NumbersBear ShapesBear LettersThis book includes everything you need to print 5 fun and educational file folder games that will be...
- Polar Bear Cut and Paste Art PatternThis cut-and-paste art project will provide your students with opportunities to improve their fine motor dexterity and their ability to follow directions. This project will also help develop their visual memories and enhance basic math skills.GRADE LEVELS:...