Free Printables & Activities @ A to Z
Mother’s Day Coupon Book
This printable coupon book for kids to give to Mom on Mother’s Day includes cleaning house, washing the dishes, unlimited hugs, blank coupons to be filled in, etc.
Keepsake Handprint Poem
“When I Was Very Small” – Poem is provided in kid-style font… just add the handprint! — Great for gift giving: Grandparents, Moms and Dads, Aunts and Uncles, ETC!
Mother’s Day Activities @ Little Giraffes
Photos and ideas for Mother’s Day: cookbook, coupon book, flowerpot, cards, crafts, and more.
Mother’s Day Gift
Moms will love this special keepsake made out of a child’s outgrown shoe.
*FREE* Mother’s Day Teapot Card Pattern
This free pattern packet includes an original teapot card pattern, tea cup pattern with writing and without, and a direction sheet including a photograph of the sample!
Mother’s Day Ideas @ Other Sites
Mother’s Day Crafts
Printable crafts. Many use toilet paper rolls. Source: dltk-kids.com
Mother’s Day Butterfly and Poem
Children make a handprint butterfly accompanied by a poem to give to Mom. Source: teachers.net
Kindergarten Island Fever Mother’s Day Celebration
Complete description of the celebration from invitations to food to song lyrics. Source: teachers.net
Mother’s Day Crafts
Bloomin’ Door Stop, Sunflower Pin Cushion, Helping Hands for Mom, more. Source: amazingmoms.com
Triple Fridge Clip
Keep your refrigerator organized with this special gift for Mom, Grandma, Auntie or Dad! Source: amazingmoms.com
Mother’s Day Art & Craft Ideas @ kinderart.com
- Angelic Child Personalized gift for Mom Source: kinderart.com
- Bath Beads for Mom A scent-filled gift for mom … from the heart.
- Bath Salts A nice gift that’s easy to make
- Coffee Filter Flower Pencil A nifty, thrifty idea for mom.
- Garden Rock Another gift for Mom with a spring poem.
- Handprint Dishcloth Create a memory of little hands that mom can keep with her forever.
- Mother’s Day Craft Custom decorate a flower pot for Mom.
- Mother’s Day Flower Bouquet flowers for Mother’s Day
- Mother’s Day Gifts on a Kids’ Budget A list of ideas for kids
- Peanut Card A great way to let mom know you are “nuts” about her.
- Tissue Paper Carnations These are fun to make and turn out really cool!
My Mother’s Day Pins @ Pinterest