Instant Downloads @ A to Z’s Store
- Gingerbread Adventures Balanced Literacy Unit by KindergartenWorks
- The Gingerbread Man Emergent Readers by KindergartenWorks
- The Gingerbread Man Retelling Props (Masks) by KindergartenWorks
- Gingerbread Boy Cut-and-Paste Art Pattern
This cut-and-paste art project will provide your students with opportunities to improve their fine motor dexterity and their ability to follow directions. Download Now, Print, and Use!
- The Gingerbread Man – Leveled, Printable Book
*This title includes 5 versions: 4 Reading Levels, Plus a Wordless Version* Great for guided reading, and designed to fit into your thematic units.
Resources @ A to Z
Gingerbread Baby Unit
An 11 lesson plan unit for Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett. Grades 1-2.
This is a great activity for the week before winter vacation — very calming activity. Be sure to play soothing instrumental music during the building process. Grades 3-5.
Resources @ Other Sites
G is for Gingerbread
This page is all about Gingerbread Boys and Girls, and the many different ways to use them in your classroom. You’ll find fun Back to School activities and Holiday ideas, as well as lots of great songs and poems, science and art activities, suggested books and follow-up activities, plus links to other websites. Grades: K, 1-2
Gingerbread Man Thematic Unit
Five days of lesson plan suggestions for the Gingerbread Man. Covers math skills, language arts, geography and creative arts. Includes printable worksheets and reading suggestions for each day. Grades: Preschool, K, 1-2
Gingerbread Man Unit
A week long unit featuring journal topics, center ideas, graphing, and social studies/science activities. Grade K.
A fundraising project that teaches economics! Includes lesson plan, instructions, and comments from students. Grades 6-8.
Find FREE songs, poems, activities, and book selections to use in your classroom! Grade K.
The Gingerbread Man Activities
Five days of activities for The Gingerbread Man. Shared reading, rhyming, homework, charts, and more. Grades K-1.
Gingerbread Baby Animal Masks
Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett – pritable animal character masks
Gingerbread Baby Coloring Page
Printable by Jan Brett
Gingerbread Teaching Resources @ A to Z’s Downloads Shop
- The Gingerbread Man (Individual KinderReaders Title) - NEW EDITIONNo matter how many times you read it, or how many different versions there are, this delightful traditional tale keeps us coming back for more. Terrific for the holiday baking time, or for any time throughout the year, this...
- The Gingerbread Man Activities Making Words and MorePerfect for use with The Gingerbread Man by Sandi Reyes!Includes:Making Words IdeasThree Sample Lessons for "gingerbread" Varying levels of difficultyThree Recording Pages for "gingerbread"Cut-apart letters for "gingerbread" Print for red vowels / black consonants or photocopyWord Lists: Alphabetical listing...
- Gingerbread Boy Cut and Paste Art PatternThis cut-and-paste art project will provide your students with opportunities to improve their fine motor dexterity and their ability to follow directions. This project will also help develop their visual memories and enhance basic math skills.GRADE LEVELS:...
- Gingerbread Black and White Basic Skills Reproducible Activity BooksThis Book Contains 5 Black/White Basic Skill Activity Books with a Cute Gingerbread Theme. The Books include Colors, Shapes, Numbers, and Alphabet Skills, as well as Tracing, Writing, and Reading Basic Sight Words Practice....
- The Gingerbread Man Retelling Props (Masks)The Gingerbread Man is a classic story. These props/masks will allow you to accomplish retelling, sequencing, readers theater, developing "book language" and so much more! The characters are based on the classic version by Karen Schmidt and completely original! Designed...
- Christmas Mini-Books: Printable Emergent ReadersEach mini-book contains simple text with black and white illustrations for students to color. The pages can be printed and assembled for students to use at home or school. Most students will be able to put them together with...
- December Kinderreaders 4 PackIncludes Hanukkah, Ready For Christmas , Kwanzaa, and The Gingerbread Man KinderReaders offers downloadable reproducible guided reading books that are leveled so that each book is offered on four different levels, plus a wordless version. Included are printable sequencing...
- The Gingerbread Man Emergent ReadersThe Gingerbread Man is a great emergent reader for anytime. Great picture support and introduction to retelling stories. Included are two different versions of text, one for readers level 1/A and one for readers level 2-4/B-D. Based on the...
- Gingerbread Adventures Balanced Literacy UnitTake your students on an adventure to remember by making gingerbread men and having them come alive. Your students will be taken on a reading and writing adventure that will have them learning, problem solving and connecting to the...
- Gingerbread Picture Dictionary and Word Wall CardsGingerbread Words: bowl, dough, cookie cutter, cookie tray, rolling pin, spoon, oven, button, currant, raisin, gingerbread man, old woman, old man, cow, horse, cat, dog, pig, fox This is our newest picture dictionary/word wall so it is not included...