Instant Downloads @ A to Z’s Store:
- Turkey For Dinner – Leveled, Printable Book
*This title includes 5 versions: 4 Reading Levels, Plus a Wordless Version* Great for guided reading, and designed to fit into your thematic units.
- Thanksgiving Picture Dictionary and Word Wall Cards
- Pilgrim Hat Cut and Paste Art Pattern
- Pumpkin Pie in a Bag Science Literacy and Craftivity!
Resources @ A to Z
- Handprint Turkey Poem Printables – Use this printable for creating a cute handprint craft keepsake for Thanksgiving.
- First Thanksgiving Storytelling Bracelet Printable – Make a bracelet to retell the story of the First Thanksgiving.
- Turkey Glyph
- Turkey Alphabetization Worksheet -Put the Thanksgiving holiday food words in order and write the words on the lines.
- Thanksgiving Writing Practice – Writing practice for Thanksgiving. I am thankful for…
- Thanksgiving Newsletter Template
A newsletter template to fill in with your own details.
- Turkey Tracing Practice
- Turkey Number Tracing 1-10
- Turkey Letter Tracing Practice – Lowercase & Uppercase
- Thanksgiving Alphabet Turkeys
- Turkey Number Cards 1 to 30
- Turkey Number Tracing 1 to 10
- Turkey Color By Number
- Turkey Nameplates / Desk Tags
- Turkey Coloring Sheet
- Turkey Cutting Practice
- Blank Turkey– blank turkey coloring page/shape book cover
- I’m Not a Turkey Coloring Page
- Thanksgiving Writing Pages – large handwriting lines – 3 pages
- Thanksgiving Writing Pages – handwriting lines
- Thanksgiving Writing Pages – regular lines – 3 pages
- Turkey Coloring Page
Thanksgiving Teaching Ideas – Little Giraffes
Several pages of photos and activities for a Thanksgiving theme. These ideas mainly deal with turkeys:
- Turkeys and Thanksgiving Songs and Poems
- Turkeys and Thanksgiving Class Books and Literacy Activities
- Thanksgiving Turkey Arts and Craft Activities
- Thanksgiving Math, Science, and Social Studies Activities
- Thanksgiving Bulletin Boards, Recipes, and Classroom Feast Ideas
Why we are thankful for what we have and what makes us thankful. Grade Level(s): K
Students create their own quilt square showing what they are thankful for and assemble into a class quilt.
Thanksgiving : The Mayflower
Students will be able to identify what a pilgrim is and what it was like to travel on The Mayflower. Grades: 1-2
Group Turkey Wreath
Students help make a classroom Thanksgiving decoration using fine motor skills–cutting & rolling–to create paper curls. Grade: Preschool
Resources @ Other Sites
A collection of printable coloring pages and worksheets.
Thanksgiving Writing Craftivity Create a Cute Turkey with a “Thankful Pilgrim Hat” to go with one of two writing prompts.
Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts
Learning turkeys, paper plate turkeys, turkey wreath, fingerprint turkeys, handprint turkeys, and more.
Thanksgiving Theme Unit
Lessons: Thanksgiving KWL, Thankful Thoughts, Native American Culture; A Closer Look, Who Were the “Pilgrims?,” Thanksgiving Day 1621; What Really Happened? – also contains other activities & literature selections. Grade Level(s): 3-5
Hedgie Makes a Thanksgiving Apple Pie
Coloring Page by Jan Brett
Thanksgiving Word Puzzle
Word puzzle for Thanksgiving